Connect with us

MOVIE STILLS

Alice In Wonderland Concept Art Hits The Web

Here’s some very cool concept artwork based on the Tea Party in the upcoming film “Alice in Wonderland” by director Tim Burton (Frankenweenie) and starring Mia Wasikowska (Amelia, Defiance), Johnny Depp (Sin City 3, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus), Anne Hathaway (Bride Wars), Helena Bonham Carter (Terminator Salvation), Alan Rickman and Crispin Glover.

Synopsis: On a golden afternoon, young Alice follows a White Rabbit, who disappears down a nearby rabbit hole. Quickly following him, she tumbles into the burrow – and enters the merry, topsy-turvy world of Wonderland! Memorable songs and whimsical escapades highlight Alice’s journey, which culminates in a madcap encounter with the Queen of Hearts – and her army of playing cards!

Stay tuned to Shockya.com for the latest from Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland.

Alice in Wonderland Concept Artwork

Alice in Wonderland Concept Artwork (Source: Twenty Three Magazine)

Continue Reading

Managing Editor at Shockya.com, visit our About Us page for contact details.

9 Comments

9 Comments

1. SpenceMan01

April 26, 2009 at 7:14 pm

How about you credit the source for this photo? It came from Disney’s “Twenty Three” magazine.

2. Thomas

April 28, 2009 at 1:45 am

Very stylish and Burton-esque. A reason to look forward to.

3. queeniehe

April 28, 2009 at 10:29 am

I very much agree with the comment by Spenceman01

4. SpenceMan01

April 28, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Source has been posted. Thanks. :-)

5. cliff

April 30, 2009 at 12:51 pm

I love the concept its beyond anything I’ve viewed in stopmotion up to this point

6. Alexandra

May 1, 2009 at 1:26 pm

So, Johnny Depp will be playing the Mad Hatter, right? From what I can see and hear, this is going to be an amazing movie. Not really a suprise considering Tim Burton’s directing it, he’s brilliant….Can’t wait to see ‘9’

7. paulieknoxville

May 8, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Honestly, as much as I love the idea of Depp playing the Mad Hatter, I am very tired of Burton’s work which has completely stopped using new and original looks. I’m going to skip this flick, which looks like Willy Wonka except with different characters and plot *rolls eyes*. I’d much rather get my hopes up for the film about Alice In Wonderland’s author who was clinically insane, as well as a suicidal drug addict with split personalities. Phantasmagoria.

8. Roxy

May 10, 2009 at 9:54 pm

I’m really looking forward to this movie. One of my favorite things about Burton films is the detail which is put into each one and based on this picture, it seems that Alice In Wonderland will be no different. I’m also excited about the cast. All good choices in my opinion.

9. Bob White

May 10, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Looks like a wenner to me. Hot Dog!