It has been roughly two years since the Beatles’ catalog hit iTunes. Now, the Fab Four’s music is making its’ way to vinyl this Tuesday, November 13th.Celebrating this highly anticipated release, Beatles customized double-decker buses complete with a pop-up shop will be gracing the streets of New York City and Los Angeles, making several stops in each city throughout the day. See the schedule below.
– Midtown (9:30am – 11am): Seventh Avenue, between 49th Street and 50th Street
– SoHo (12pm – 1:30pm): Broadway, between Prince Street and Spring Street
– Wall Street (2:30pm – 4pm): Broadway, between Cortlandt Street and Liberty Street
– Hollywood (9:30am – 11am): Capitol Records, 1750 North Vine Street
– Santa Monica (12pm – 1:30pm): 1324 5th Street at Arizona Avenue (ICE at Santa Monica ice skating rink)
– Downtown (2:30pm – 4pm): L.A. Live (at Olympic Boulevard and South Figueroa Street)
The mobile shops will be carrying the 14 vinyl LPs, available individually or collected in a deluxe boxed edition with 252-page hardbound book, remastered studios album CDs in stereo and mono as well as DVDs and Blu-rays for this year’s restored “Magical Mystery Tour” and “Yellow Submarine” feature films and several Beatles merch items. In each city, a special Beatles t-shirt will be available exclusively on the bus with minimum purchase while supplies last.
Shockya readers make Tuesday the ultimate Beatles’ day and go expand your Fab Four collections!