Connect with us

REC movie poster

NEWS

REC movie poster

Movie poster for the upcoming film “Rec” by director John Erick Dowdle.

Synopsis: A reporter and a cameraman are just two of the people trapped inside an apartment building after a deadly strain of rabies breaks out in the city of Los Angeles.

Rec movie poster horror

Facebook Comments

Continue Reading

Managing Editor at Shockya.com, visit our About Us page for contact details.

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Jesse Rivas

October 2, 2007 at 2:20 pm

Great, can’t wait to see it.

2. Juanjo

October 30, 2007 at 7:36 am

This is the poster for the spanish (original) version. the directors are Jaume Balagero and Paco Plaza. The american version will be called “quarantine”.

3. sofi

December 3, 2007 at 8:54 am

terrific movie, i saw yesterday the original version (spanish) and i couldn´t sleep alone, it reminded me a little bit of “Blair Witch Project” …… definitely you will have to watch it!!!!!

4. Shugarkane

December 12, 2007 at 11:25 am

You should correct the film information. You are talking about “Quarantined” and that poster is from “REC”, by Jaume Balagero and Paco Plaza, and it happens in Barcelona. I saw the flim this last weekend. It was great, the whole cinema was shouting. Horror movies never scare me, but this one was…oh, God. I was really scared. I recommend it to everyone who like horror movies and (specially) to those ones who have stopped believing in horror movies because of the pathetic teenagers “horror” movies (like me). No possible comparison with TBWP, 28 Days Later, The Others or any other one. Believe me. It really scares. Prepare yourself to scream.

5. Brian Corder

December 12, 2007 at 2:58 pm

Quarantined is a remake of Rec and is being penned by Jaume Balagueró and Luiso Berdejo. Your definitely right about the poster.

6. haye

May 6, 2008 at 6:22 am

Oh yeah, looks alot like Blair Witch Project.. Really, I shit my pants.
    At first I was all like; OMG YEAH, I’m old enough to see this movie.
    But I wanted to get out of the cinema at the last part with the girl…

7. kurt