Here’s the Escape the Room #3 Walkthrough.
1. Open and shut the rooms curtains a few times until a crowbar falls out – take it.
2. Read the book on the shelf and find the key.
3. Use the crowbar on one of the pins holding up the poster.
4. Look under the computer table, find a clue.
5. Turn on the PC, play a game and get another clue.
6. Crack the code and get the answer to the other hints.
7. Open the chest with the key you found, pop the baloon with the pin you found. take the string.
8. Focus on the wall safe and enter the answer you got from the hint, code & clue.
9. Get the fork in the safe, tie the string to the fork.
10. Look up for your escape route and use the fork to open up the grill.
OKAY — Here’s how you escape The phonebooth:
1. Click on the Coin Return button on the phone. You will hear a sound.
2. Go to the coin slot area. Collect the string, then open the return slot and get the socket.
3. Leave the phone and click near the bottom of the screen to look at the floor. Collect the Yellow Page and then click the spot that looks like a flap on the left side to get the quarter.
4. Use the string with the quarter and pop the quarter into the slot. Dial 555-7328.
5. Punch in the password 644485#.
6. Dial 2, then the location 267-9532. Press 1.
7. Use the Quarter Again. Dial 555-5253. When they ask for the password use 48747#.
8. Put in the location 2724.
9. Hang up the phone, and without putting in your quarter, press 5675. Then click the coin return lever twice.
10. Open the Coin Return Slot below grab the key.
11. Go back to the bottom of the booth and use the key on the blue keyhole, grab the screwdriver.
12. Use the screwdriver with the socket.
13. Use the socket and screwdriver on the two bolts next to the phone. Then press the red lever.
14. Find the game. The game answer is â€˜THE TELEPHONE IS INHERENTLY OF NO VALUE TO USâ€™.
Then turn around click the latch and oyur out.