Connect with us

Alice in Wonderland Movie Still Featuring Johnny Depp

MOVIE STILLS

Alice in Wonderland Movie Still Featuring Johnny Depp

Here’s a first looks movie still of Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter from the upcoming film “Alice in Wonderland” by director Tim Burton (Frankenweenie) and starring Mia Wasikowska (Amelia, Defiance), Johnny Depp (Sin City 3, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus), Anne Hathaway (Bride Wars), Helena Bonham Carter (Terminator Salvation), Alan Rickman and Crispin Glover.

Synopsis: On a golden afternoon, young Alice follows a White Rabbit, who disappears down a nearby rabbit hole. Quickly following him, she tumbles into the burrow – and enters the merry, topsy-turvy world of Wonderland! Memorable songs and whimsical escapades highlight Alice’s journey, which culminates in a madcap encounter with the Queen of Hearts – and her army of playing cards!

Stay tuned to Shockya.com for the latest from Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland.

Alice in Wonderland Movie Still Featuring Johnny Depp

Alice in Wonderland Movie Still Featuring Johnny Depp

Facebook Comments

Continue Reading

Managing Editor at Shockya.com, visit our About Us page for contact details.

19 Comments

19 Comments

1. Asia Rivers

March 17, 2009 at 7:50 pm

I LOVE Johnny Depp.. we’re getting married.. j/k but yea I have seen all his movies and never have I seen him look this… weird… its kinds freaky how he looks I can tell it’s going to be a top of the line movie of course I mean it’s a Tim Burton film but this picture explains it all bizzare and just plain GREAT..

2. Daniel

March 18, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Looks neat I hope they make this movie more like American McGees Alice that was a great adaptation and I sure hope its better then the cartoon. I Really enjoyed Tim Burtons Charlie and The Chocolate Factory so hopefully it wont disappoint us.

3. Davicine

March 20, 2009 at 5:50 am

Thanks. I use it like Source… Great Blog…

4. Kaytie

March 21, 2009 at 8:28 pm

wow………………… i love johnny depp but i reallly just dont know what to say about this one

5. Rachel

March 22, 2009 at 5:29 pm

I’m so excited for this movie^.^! I wonder if the rabbit in his arms is supposed to be the March Hare?…..Or is there going to be a talking/humanistic Hare?…I think one of the creepy rabbit characters from Cirque DU Soleil and Criss Angel’s show “Believe” would be a perfect March Hare for Burton’s “Alice..” :)

6. Jordan Wang

April 7, 2009 at 8:32 am

Hey, Asia Rivers, go see “Edward Scissorhands” and come talk to me about not seeing him like this.

7. Alice Stones'

May 1, 2009 at 4:12 pm

I think Johnny Depp(my favorite actor in the world:) ) Should play the Caterpillar! From: Alice Outside Wonderland which I think should be the name of the Movie????

8. Alice Stones

May 1, 2009 at 4:15 pm

I think Johnny Depp should play the CATERPILLAR!

9. Alice Stones

May 1, 2009 at 4:16 pm

I think Johnny Depp should play the CATERPILLAR! From Alice outside wonderland!

10. Alice Stones

May 1, 2009 at 4:17 pm

I think Johnny Depp should play the CATERPILLAR! From: Alice OUTSIDE Wonderland!

11. Alice Stones

May 1, 2009 at 4:20 pm

I Think Johnny Depp should play the CATERPILLAR! From: Alice OUTSIDE Wonderland:(

12. TJ Slade

May 11, 2009 at 7:10 pm

Reminds me of Marc Bolan from T-Rex!!!

13. Jessi Miller

May 30, 2009 at 9:52 am

I just creamed myself!!! I hope it’s good, the last few Tim Burton’s have disappointed me a little. It was only a matter of time before he did this one though. I’ll be the first one in the line when it comes out at the theatre!! Johnny Depp looks amazing, as always. And Matt Lucas playing Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee – priceless!!!

14. Samy

June 16, 2009 at 11:32 pm

I cant wait for this!! Right up Johnny’s Alley!!! i love his movies and the darker and weirder the character, the better for him!!

15. Bethany Wilson

June 27, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Shut up about johny bring the catipillar already!!!

16. Gina

July 10, 2009 at 8:41 pm

lol how many times does she have to mention him playing caterpillar? Sheesh. It must have just posted multiple times by accident.

17. Falcon

August 9, 2009 at 9:57 am

Im not sure that Im going to go see this…I mean love Depp..and Carter..but I mean cast someone new Tim! Alice and Wonderland too…Tim ur a creator stop doing remakes…I think this movie will be disappointing

18. Allison is a BAMF

October 28, 2009 at 10:23 am

Damn. This movie looks so intense and amazing!! Although Tim Burtons movies never dissapont so obviously it should be amazing

19. sylvereign

January 15, 2010 at 8:04 am

i like this. only its probably been a while since this was posed. this movie takes place after the disneyfied version. alice is now 17 yrs old and is escapin again from her life, i belive they said she is to be betrothed? and now she must battle the red queen as the white queens champion, since the red queen is going even crazier and making it hell for everyone…….very much like american mgees.