Vicariously live out your teenage dreams through the most popular student at Lake Odell High School in Shockya’s exclusive for the comedy-drama, ‘The A-List.’ The clip features actor Hudson Thames as Eric Schultz, the coolest kid in school, who easily gets whatever he wants. Freestyle Digital Media will showcase all of the ways Eric effortlessly achieves what he wants, when it distributes the comedy-drama tomorrow on VOD and iTunes.

The following synopsis for ‘The A-List’ has been released by Freestyle Digital Media:

Alyson Stoner (‘Step Up’ films, ‘Phinneas & Ferb’), Hal Sparks (‘Lab Rats,’ ‘Queer as Folk’) and Skyler Vallo (‘True Blood’) costar in this hilarious comedy. Eric Schultz (Hudson Thames, ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’) is the coolest student at Lake Odell High School. He has the looks, the girl and the popularity. Even the school newspaper has turned into a gossip blog about his personal life. His guidance counselor, Sylvia Martin (Elizabeth Bond), is just as in awe of him as everyone else is. Being a nerd back in her day, Sylvia has always wished she could have done the things that come so easily to Eric. When she discovers he is missing one class to graduate, she makes a deal with him. If Eric completes a list of five things she always wanted to do in High School (like date the quarterback and be a cheerleader), she will fudge his transcript and allow him to graduate!

The new clip follows Eric and his friend, Trent Taylor (Jack DePew), as they plead with the soccer coach, Mr. Bruner (Robert Blanche), to allow him to join the team. While the coach initially seems skeptical that Eric’s naturally good at everything, he soon offers the popular student the chance to join the team as first-string. While Eric and Taylor then become upset with Mr. Bruner’s decision to immediately start the school’s star student on the team, the coach insists that he made his final decision. He also tells the two soccer players that if they lose even a single game, he’ll kill them both.

As Eric then starts preparing for his games, he questions Trent on why the other players aren’t receptive to him joining the team. His friend points out that they don’t appreciate the fact that he’s popular and rich, which were the reasons why he was chosen for the team. While Eric doesn’t understand why the team’s such a big deal, as soccer’s just a game, Trent tells him: “It’s not just a game.”

For more information on the comedy-drama, visit its Facebook and Twitter pages. Watch Shockya’s exclusive clip from ‘The A-List’ below.

Live Life On The A-List with Shockya's Exclusive Clip From Hudson Thames' Comedy-Drama

Written by: Karen Benardello

By Karen Benardello

As a graduate of LIU Post with a B.F.A in Journalism, Print and Electronic, Karen Benardello serves as ShockYa's Senior Movies & Television Editor. Her duties include interviewing filmmakers and musicians, and scribing movie, television and music reviews and news articles. As a New York City-area based journalist, she's a member of the guilds, New York Film Critics Online and the Women Film Critics Circle.